Call for abstracts on session themes including, but not limited, to:
Session 1: Engineering, Science and Technology
- Engineering & Technology: Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Marine Engineering, Software Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Architect Engineering, Polymer Engineering, Mining Engineering, Soil Engineering, Information Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aeronautic Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Bioinformatics Engineering, Genetic Engineering, Geo Technical Engineering, Bio Medical Engineering, Bio Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Robotics Engineering, Micro Electronics Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Industrial Engineering, System Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geological Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Photonic Engineering, Ceramics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Applied Physics Technology, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Solar Cell Technology, Energy Storage Technology, Wind Technology, Climate Technology, Control Technology, Fire Technology, Forensic Science Technology, Ergonomics Technology, Hydrology Technology, Ocean Technology, Manufacturing Technology, Nanotechnology, Transport Technology and any other related subject of Engineering.
- Science: Astrophysics, Atmospheric Science, Astronomy, Botany, Cosmology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Quantum Science, Earth Science, Ecology, Oceanography, Geology, Meteorology, Life Science, Space Science, Zoology, NanoScience, Medical Science, Computer Science, material Science, Solar Science, Bio Science, Agricultural Science, psychological Science, Statistics, Entomology Science, Environmental Science, Energy Science, Food Science, Renewable Energy Science, Horticulture, Fishery Science, Floriculture, Tissue Science, Forestry and Husbandry, Animal Science, Vetenary Science, Genetics, Neurological Science, Naturopathy, Vedic Science, Homeopathic, Pathology, Radiology, Seismology, Sericulture, Serpentology, Taxonomy, Toxicology, Virology and any other related subject of Science.
Session 2: Law and Management
- Admiralty (Maritime Law), Business Law, Criminal Law, Civil Right Law, Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Entertainment Law, Environmental Law, Family Law, Health Law, Immigration Law, Intellectual Property Law, International Law, Labor Law, Employment Law, Contract Law, Military Law, Constitutional Law, Land Law, Real Estate law, Tax law, Women Law, Child law, Property Law, Minor Law, Administration Law, Press Law, sales of Good Law, Air Law, Social Media Law, Public International Law, Torts, Excise Law, Limitation Law, Customary Law, Arbitration Law and any other subjects related topic of law.
- Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Information Technology Management, Operational Management, Production Management, Strategic Management, Sales management, Public Relations management, Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management, Accounting Management, R & D Management, Engineering Management, Event management, Project Management, Risk management, Change Management, Quality Management, Leadership Management, Design Management, Facility Management, Knowledge Management and any other subjects related to law.
Session 3: Humanities and Social Sciences
- Anthropology, Archaeology, Communication Studies, Economics, English, History and Historiography, Human Geography, Human Rights, Linguistics, Political Science, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Tourism development, Cultural studies, Development studies, Political economy, Cultural Diplomacy, Education, Geography, Industrial Relations, Literature, Library Science and Social Media, Mass Communication, Public Administration, Environmental geography, Social Work, Social Transformations, Community Development, Religion and theological studies, Cross cultural studies, Global Perspective, Contemporary issues of developed and development countries, Foreign Policy, Sexuality, Gender and Families, Global Justice, Ethnicity, Identity, Globalization and Sustainable Development, Diaspora Studies, Social Media, Ethics and Consciousness, Role of Non Governmental Organizations, Film Studies, Food Studies, Regional Studies, Inclusive Development, International Relations, Social and Community Development, Foreign Languages, African Studies, Regional Languages, Tribal Studies, Terrorism and Global Issues, Women Studies and any other related topic of this discipline.
- Abstract should be submitted into : email@example.com
- Last Date of Submission of Abstract:26th December 2020.